Sunday, October 23, 2011

THE SUM UP OF MY COURSE 1 ON HCG

Good Morning,


Well I am very sorry that I did not blog the last few days. I was amazed at the emails and texts of people asking me when I was going to flog. It was a very busy week. My Texas family is coming in Thursday and my hunny's birthday is Halloween. I have a hyper 3 year old and an early teething 11 weeker!
Anyways,
Yesterday (saturday) I stopped HCG. I decided that with family coming in, halloween and taking Justin out to dinner that I had to go off for a week.
I am going to cut out carbs and go back to walking my 3 miles a day. Before I started HCG I would workout almost daily but with HCG and the low calorie intake I was too weak.
On November 1st I am going to continue HCG for 12 more pounds and then break for the holidays and then continue in the new year for the holiday gain plus 10.
HCG has proven to work and I love it! It's very hard and takes a lot of discipline but if done right you will lose weight FAST!


Here is my info:

I lost 22 pounds
Went down 2 pants sizes
Went down a whole bra cup size
Went down a top size


I feel much better about myself but am slightly flabby from the quick weight loss and not being able to workout. I am very anxious to work out!


HERE IS MY FINAL BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTO.














I hope to see you back when I start my second course.
Thank you for your support!


xoxo
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment