Saturday, October 8, 2011

FIRST DAY OF 500 CALORIE DIET RECAP

Yesterday I started the 500 calorie diet. I must say this diet is pretty difficult.
I spent most of the day having to down coffee just to be able to keep my eyes open.
I am hoping this is just my body getting used to the diet.

My husband said he was going to "try" to do the diet with me but later that night when my friend Rebecca and her daughter came the diet quickly became a thing of the past. MEN....

Well here is a recap of what I ate yesterday:

breakfast
coffee with milk and stevia

lunch
turkey burger with lemon pepper seasoning and lemon juice
grilled mixed veggies
1 melba toast
ice tea with truvia


dinner
turkey burger with curry powder seasoning
asparagus and onion
1 melba toast
cup of coffee

8pm snack
3 bites of greek yogurt and 1 strawberry

One thing that I really miss is my diet coke. I was researching online for how to make my own stevia soda and then I found out there is a soda called Zevia. They make all the popular soda flavors but use stevia extract. I jumped in the car and drove to Whole Foods. $32 later I had my soda stash! (yes, whole foods is a TOTAL ripoff!) Let me tell you, I am starting to notice that you will drink anything out of desperation on this diet! It is DISGUSTING!!! But I will drink my nasty soda with a smile on my face if these pounds melt off!


Well this morning (saturday) I woke up dreading doing this diet again. I woke up wanting a giant omelette and bacon. When I stepped on the scale it became all worth it. THREE POUNDS GONE! GOODBYE!

HCG your a real bitch but so far I am impressed.


xoxox
katherine



2 comments:

  1. I've drank that Zevia stuff. The root beer one isn't that bad... have you seen the Diet coke with Splenda? It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite flavor! I love diet coke with splenda but cant have splenda on the diet. Only nasty stevia :(

    ReplyDelete