Tuesday, October 11, 2011

DAY 4

Hello All,
I am very sorry that I did not write last night. I am a busy mom of two and had one fussy little boy.
I did not know anyone was really reading this thing. I had a lot of people write me about why I did not blog.
Thank you for following my journey...
I am happy to say that this diet is getting a LITTLE easier.
I think that I am finally getting used to not eating.
As of this morning I have hit my TEN POUND mark!
I am so happy!



I am thinking that in 3 weeks I will have lost 30 pounds and then will take a 3 week break before doing it again for my last ten pounds.
This diet takes determination but is well worth it!

Here is what I ate....


BREAKFAST
black coffee
red apple 

LUNCH
chicken apple sausage
baked garlic cloves
spinach
one bread stick
iced tea 

DINNER 
7 shrimp
baked garlic
spinach
grilled eggplant
chai tea with truvia



For my in between snacks I have created a recipe that I love.
I thought I would share for my fellow HCG dieters.
Here it is.


Katherine's Apple/Pumpkin Pie Wedges

cut up and de core 2 red apples into wedges
sprinkle pumpkin pie seasoning all over the apples
add 2 truvia packets
add a teaspoon of vanilla extract

let marinate for 5 minutes

put the apples on a baking sheet and make at 350 for 20 minutes.





ENJOY!


XOXO
KATHERINE

No comments:

Post a Comment