Wednesday, October 5, 2011

DAY 1- BINGE BINGE BINGE!

Well today was my first day on the HCG diet. Today and tomorrow are my "binge" days. I thought that I would enjoy being able to ear ANYTHING and EVERYTHING my little (well big) tummy desires but boy I was wrong. This morning I had to force myself to eat. The drops make me not hungry and very hyper. I love having energy since I have a newborn and a VERY hyper 3 year old.


Now it is nearly 8 and I am totally disgusted with myself. All I want is a salad but it is not allowed. I feel like a blimp! I am dreading doing this again tomorrow. Right now a 500 calorie high protein no carb diet sounds delicious right now!


One of the hard problems I am realizing I have is that I am a TOTAL aspartame addict! On this diet I cannot have my beloved equal and am having to switch to truvia. I am going crazy! I miss my coffee with my equal!!!





Well now I will post everything I ate today.
Brace yourself... It's not pretty.....




BREAKFAST
1 MAPLE BAR DONUT
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE WITH WHOLE MILK
1/2 MCDONALDS HASHBROWN






LUNCH
CHEESE QUESADILLA
DIET COKE
BANANA STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE




DINNER
2 PIECES COSTCO SUPREME PIZZA
HALF A CHURRO
POMEGRANATE ARILS
HOT EARL GREY TEA
GREEN TEA




LATE NIGHT SNACK
MAC AND CHEESE
HOT EARL GREY TEA




XOXOXO
KATHERINE





No comments:

Post a Comment