Sunday, October 9, 2011

AND ON DAY 3 MY INNER FATTY TOOK OVER...

Well on day 3 it happened....
I cheated. 
I had to.
I could no longer resist...
CURRY was calling my name...


Today was Justin and I's weekly date day.
It's our one day that we get a break and are kid/baby free.
I was a good girl all day.
Justin made bacon this morning and I stayed in my room and ate my apple.
He bought cream puffs and I looked away.
McDonald's is selling caramel apple sundays and I just ordered a coffee and looked at my skinny picture on  my phone.
But Justin made Curry and my inner fatty had to have some. 


I feel like shit now. I've been to the bathroom 5 times since I had it. I think my body is in shock. Now I am scared I will gain it all back. It's water under the bridge now and there is nothing more I can do. DAMN CURRY!!!!


Well here is what I ate today. So far in 3 days I have lost almost 7 pounds.


breakfast
cup of coffee
red apple


lunch 
went to Veggie Grille and had a portobello sandwich minus the bun
iced tea with truvia




dinner
CURRY with a chicken breast and carrots
green tea


Well so far I am very happy with my weight loss but we shall she if my curry binge has an effect on my weight loss.


happy sunday!


xoxo
katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment