Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MY GOAL

Well Here I Go....


I started this blog because many of you wanted to see how I do on this diet. Well now you can!
I will try to blog everyday. This may be hard some days since I am a busy mom of two and run a busy catering company with my hubby.


In case you are wondering I am doing the HCG diet.
It has 3 phases.
Phase one is the fat storing phase. I will be eating anything and everything I want for 2 whole days. There is no limit to what I can eat. While doing this I will be taking the HCG drops 3 times a day.


Next comes Phase 2. During this phase I will continue the drops 3 times a day but will be eating a strict high protein no carb diet of only 500 calories. I will be doing this for 21 days. 


Then lastly comes Phase 3. This is the maintaining phase. After the diet I will follow a diet of 1200 calories.


If I lost the 45 I plan to use then I will be done. If not then I will take a 2 week break and then do a 2nd cycle.


Wish Me Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment