Monday, October 17, 2011

DAY 10

Well today I started adding 2 cups of water with apple cidar vinegar to my diet. I heard from Dr. Oz that it is a natural fat burner and people who added it to there diet lost 10 pounds a year without even trying. Sounds good to me!
I actually love the taste but take a TUMS with it since it's so acidic.
Today was a hard day. It was date day yet again and that was normally our day we went out and ate a delicious meal. Well not anymore! I still feel great. I swear that I get by with my 6 cups of coffee. 

Well here is my exciting list of what I ate today.


breakfast
coffee
tea
water with vinegar

lunch
chicken patty
brocolli
cup of coffee

dinner
strawberry smoothie w/ almond milk, vanilla extract and a cup of non fat greek yogurt.

Oh and by the way I am 15 pounds lighter!!!!

xoxo'

katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment