Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Many Sizes Of Katherine

Well if you know me then you know that I am a 25 year old mother to two little sweeties. Madison Victoria is 3 and Corbin Edward is 2 months old.

I debated with myself all day whether or not to tell my weights I have been at the last few years. I am in some way scared people will judge me. But then I thought I am changing my life. If people want to judge me then fine. I just hope my honesty will help someone. S0 here it goes....

I have always been a "big boned" girl and always had junk in my trunk and big thighs. Here is me before I got pregnant with Madison. I weighed 167 pounds. 


During my pregnancy with Madison I ate anything and everything that was put in front of me. I am pretty sure I even ate a few couch cushions. During my 7th month of pregnancy I was diagnosed with pre-eclamsia. I became so swollen and retained so much water that my blood pressure shot up and I was forced to have Madison a month early. The Doctor's told me if I did not have her that I would most likely suffer a MASSIVE stroke. Here I am the night I had Madison. I weighed 270 pounds...


After I left the hospital I had lost 30 pounds. I did not breast feed so losing weight was very hard. Here I am on my wedding day. I was 230.

I tried different cleanses, fasts, diet pills and homeopathic remedies but the weight just would not come off as fast as I wanted. Then my father passed away and I began to eat my pain. I gained 10 pounds.

I became pregnant with Corbin is November 2010. I weighed 187.


During my pregnancy with Corbin I was very strict with myself. I tried to only eat veggies and meat and luckily I craved smoothies and broccoli instead of cereal, ice cream, salt and bacon like I did with Madison. I managed to only gain 32 pounds. When I went into labor with Corbin I weighed 219.


Now I am 2 months post partum and weigh 192.

 I hope to lose 45 pounds and keep it off.

I will be taking my before photo in the morning. Stay Tuned...

xoxo
Katherine

1 comment: